Monday, May 27, 2013

april showers bring may showers

Because it wouldn't be Seattle if it wasn't rainy. Seriously though, the seven day forecast says that there'll be rain for the rest of the week—not really how I pictured my last week of school to be like. Speaking of: ahhhh I'm graduating high school in two weeks!

It's weird seeing all these pictures on Facebook of my friends from across the country in their caps and gowns while I'm still here working on my final assignments for class. The monotony of rain and homework makes it hard for me to believe that graduation is imminent. You know what I'm talking about: like when you're at the end of a really long line at the airport before a much-needed vacation. Or when you look out the window the day before Christmas and it's raining instead of snowing. (Maybe that one's just me, because guess what happens in Seattle during the holidays? It rains. I've seen approximately one white Christmas in the Pacific Northwest, and that was only because I went skiing.) 

It just doesn't feel real. 

But I'm sure this feeling will fade soon enough in the next few days. In other news, I bought new art deco-esque earrings today after lusting after the ones Tiffany & Co. designed for the latest Blue Book and Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby. Aren't they darling? They were only $12 too! 


Until next time

xoxo, vivian

11 comments:

  1. Those earrings are absolutely gorgeous!!! :) What an exciting time it must be for you! Good luck with finals and enjoy graduation! :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi doll, I really appreciate your visit and fashion insight. Following you too. This set is exquisite, really ornate but still wearable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great earrings babe!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. follow you from now hope you will follow me too http://carolineepe.blogspot.com/
    nice blog :))))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you now hope you will follow me too nice blog :))
    carolineepe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice earrings :)
    would you like to follow each other ? let me know on my blog ! ;)
    http://fashionablewhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the earrings :) cute blog xx

    turquoiselemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you back ;)
    xx
    http://fashionablewhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I invite you to take part in the competition. Prize-year stylish decoration of the store Persunmall.

    http://ulianna-life.blogspot.ru/2013/05/persunmall-giveaway.html # more

    ReplyDelete