Wednesday, April 17, 2013

crawlin' my way through april

doodle by Liv

Everybody who told me that senior year (of high school) would be easy and fun must have been lying, because it's April and I'm still swamped with schoolwork and stress, despite the fact that I'm a second-semester senior and am graduating in less than two months. I started this blog during spring break, when I thought the worst would be over (I mean, c'mon, I had five full-length tests the day before break. Five. I only have six classes a day!) and I'd have time to run a blog again, but unfortunately, it looks like I still have a few more weeks to get through before the fun stuff.

Anyways, I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately! Between studying for AP tests and figuring out this college stuff, I haven't had the time to sit down and blog about all the things I want to. I'm so jealous of all the seniors who know what college they're going to already. I think the worst part of this entire process is the uncertainty, because it's hard trying to mentally prepare yourself for multiple scenarios, especially when your heart is one place and your reality looks like its in another.

But...enough about that (for now). I better get back to studying and working on applications if I want to see this cruel April through! In the meantime, I'll go watch the latest Great Gatsby trailer again to keep me motivated for May. Who else is beyond excited for the epic extravagance of this Baz Luhrmann production?

xoxo, vivian

3 comments:

  1. Hey hun!
    I just found your blog and I love it!!!
    you look so amazing, love you style!!
    nice lay out and really good job!!
    I have also a Give Away on my blog with a
    50$ Gift Card for clothes shopping on Hot Miami Styles!
    3 winners!!!:)

    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, where does that terribly misleading idea about senior year being easy comes from? I had heard the same, but it just about killed me, too. The couple weeks after AP are when everything winds down, though, so hold on until then! But I'm really glad to see you're writing again. Fingers crossed for that happy letter in the mail--we hope to hear great news from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good look in your exams. I'm finished all my studying thankfully but would love to be able to go on a road trip in the USA!

    Thanks for visiting my blog

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete