Wednesday, April 3, 2013

2.0

Hey, kids.

It's been a while, hasn't it? I don't think I've properly blogged in almost ten months, at least not since I started that draft of my experiences at NFL Nationals before my first prose round and finished half-heartedly when I came back from Indianapolis. I wonder if maybe that experience was what propelled me into the changes that have occurred in this last year or so. Of course it has, but to what end?

But I'm not going to get into that just yet. Right now, I'm trying to decide what I want to do with this (new!) blog. I think that was one of my major struggles with my original blog and even my Tumblr to a certain extent—what kind of content should I post? Fashion? Book and film reviews? Personal escapades and misadventures? Anyways, this space will likely be a combination of everything I just listed. You have been warned.

Hopefully that's been enough of an introduction for now. But if not, here are some more things you should know about me:
  • I'm off to college this fall, but...
  • I'm a Seattleite and always will be one at heart. This city is the only home I've ever really known.
  • I also use an umbrella when it rains. I know, it's a very un-Seattleite thing to do, but I prefer to stay dry.
  • Ex-policy debater, if that means anything to you.
  • Chinese-American and not quite sure what that means to me yet.
  • My current favorite fashion houses are Christian Dior, Elie Saab, Marchesa and Rodarte.
  • I love a good story and always always always appreciate a book/movie/TV show recommendation!
  • "I intend to read what I want, listen to what I want, look at paintings and watch French films, and talk to people who know lots and lots."
So c'mon, join me on my adventure through the blogosphere, will you?

xoxo, vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment